Parents and Children, visit rooms anytime between 5:00 and 7:00pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each classroom will display work for parents to see and there will be an activity planned for you and your child to do together. Please visit as many or as few rooms as you like!
PreKindergarten Rooms 201 and 203
• Play Plans will be on display for all to read.
• Play the game “I have, who has” to imagine together.
Kindergarten Rooms 202 and 204
• Block buildings, writing associated with the Bird Study, and art projects will be shown in the classrooms.
• Build with blocks and practice ways to encourage, question, and push your child to think more flexibly.
First Grade Rooms 401 and 403
• Neighborhood study presentations will be on display.
• Build with blocks as you strive for accuracy and precision together.
Second Grade Rooms 402 and 404
• Writing types and Lenape study art projects will be on display.
• Play chess together as you think flexibly and persist! Continue reading