How do I nominate a teacher?
- Visit http://schools.nyc.gov/
bigappleawards. Nominations will be accepted through Monday, January 18, 2016.
Who is eligible for the Big Apple Awards?
- All full-time New York City public school teachers are eligible to be nominated for the Big Apple Awards.
What is the benefit of nominating?
- Teachers deserve to be recognized for the hard work they do every day. Your nominations show your appreciation and puts your nominees in consideration for the Big Apple Awards.
- Recipients spend the 2016-17 school year serving on Chancellor Carmen Fariña’s Teacher Advisory Group, while continuing to be key leaders in their classrooms and schools. Recipients also receive a classroom grant for their school community.
Where can I learn more?
- Additional information about the awards can be found on our webpage.