Hello EVCS Community,
The FleaVCS Flea Market is set for
Saturday, April 25th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Clean out your apartment and sell old stuff (clothes, toys, books, games, anything else). If you are an artist who wants to sell your new crafts (jewelry, hats, clothing, whatever) please come join!
TO GET FIRST DIBS ON A TABLE,
SIGN UP BY THE END OF THIS WEEK! (Friday, March 27)
SPACE IS LIMITED !
Reservations will be open to local businesses after this Friday.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP ON THE FORM
If you know a local business that will want to have a table,
please contact Jenifer at firstname.lastname@example.org!
So far Global Goods Vendors, ROOST, and Sigmund’s Pretzels
will be participating.
Tables are 6 feet by 30 inches. Full table rental costs $20, half table is $12. We ask that you give 35% of your proceeds to the school
(after you recoup the cost of the table).
Your EVCS CLASS can share a table and sell things as a fundraiser for your sponsor-a-class fund. Please organized Class Tables through your Class Parent.
Please note these ground rules!
Set-up 9 – 10 a.m.
Market Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Clean-up 4 – 5 p.m.
• Each child must have an adult responsible for him/her
• Although you do not have to stay the entire day, you are responsible for your own set-up and clean-up.
• Cash for the table rental fee is due by Monday, April 13th.
Please submit all table rental fees to James in the yard at pickup, and on the envelope include your name, whether it’s a half or whole table, and whether you’re selling new or used items.
• Proceeds to be donated to EVCS will be collected at the end of the day on Saturday, April 25th.
• All sales must be cash.
• Although we are trying to arrange for a charity to pick up unsold used items, as of now you must be prepared to bring back home any items you do not sell.
Good Luck, We hope to see you there!
The FleaVCS Committee!